1. Get a copy of the letter from the union/hotel to let your landlord or mortgage holder know you are out of work.
- MA Housing Court is putting off almost all evictions between now and April 21
- Mortgage: Federal HUD helpline, available 24 hours a day: 888-995-HOPE
- Rental assistance and rehousing: MA Division of Housing Stabilization: 877-418-3308
- Local Mortgage Councilors: https://apps.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/fc/index.cfm?&webListAction=search&searchstate=MA&filterSvc=dfc
5. Boston Renters: For Boston residents, go to https://www.boston.gov/how-respond-eviction and call 617-635-4200, in addition the following landlords will not be evicting Boston tenants throughout the crisis: Trinity Financial, Winn Companies, The Community Builders, and all CDCs, 7.
If you have a notice to quit the premises, please call our Legal Fund, 617-367-1100×780 and ask for Ed Regan. If they cant help and/or you need mediation services to provide conflict resolution with a landlord call Community Dispute Settlement Center, Inc: (617) 876-5476 or Somerville Mediation Program: (617) 625-6600
Other renters: https://www.mass.gov/eviction-for-tenants
CHILD SUPPORT ASSISTANCE
1. Child Support: Call 211 or go to https://mass211.org/
2.Child care support: Call 211 or go to https://www.mass.gov/guides/early-education-and-care-financial-assistance-for-families
3.. If you have a court order to pay child support, please call our Legal Fund, 617-367-1100×780 and ask for Ed Regan.
1. Eligibility is extended to April 25th
2. Call (800) 841-2900 or go online https://login.mahix.org/app/index.html
If you work for a Teamsters Local 42 Employer that belongs to the Pre-Paid Legal, please call Regan Associates, LLC at 617-367-1100. Additionally, you may Greater Boston Legal Services: 800-323-3205.